Candidates seeking admission to the following classes must be of the age noted against each class and no relaxation of more than three months in age limit will, be allowed.
|Class||Age on 7th April|
In case of admission to Nursery Class, the Municipal Birth Registration certificate and Aadhar Card should be submitted with registration/admission form.
- Progress Reports/Marks Sheets in original.
- Character Certificate (for class VI to X) required at the time of admission.
- Transfer Certificate (Original).
- Municipal Birth Registration Certificate/Aadhar Card Copy.
- 4 Recent Passport size photo.
- Copy of Blood Group.
An Entrance Examination is conducted in English, Hindi, Mathematics and students seeking admission in classes I class V and VI onwards in English, Hindi, Maths and Science. In English & Hindi. A Child is tested in Grammer, Reading & Writing skills and in Mathematics/Science the test is based on the CBSE Course to qualify for the admission test.
- STUDENTS OF ICSE AND CBSE AND U.P. BOARD are eligible TO APPLY FOR ADMISSION.
- FILLING OF THE ADMISSION FORM IS NO GUARANTEE OF ADMISSION.
- Twelve month fees will be charged i.e. April to March.
- Two months fees will be charged in the month of February i.e. for February & March.
The school has all right reserved to revise, modify, alter or evoke any rule or working pattern of Vishwa Bharti Public School, Aligarh as per the need of the time. The management of the school reserve all right of admitting or rejecting any child to the school. Management is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular child.
Fees for Documents etc.
Fees will be collected on all working days from 1st to 15th of every month between 8:00a.m. to 2:00p.m. in summer. and 9:00a.m. to 2:00p.m. in winters. if fee is not paid for two consecutive months, name shall be removed from the ROLLS. 50% or regular new admission fee shall be charged as re-admission fee and Rs. 100/- (Rs. Hundred only) shall be charged as late fee fine after one month of expiry date. Any student whose fee is due (even for one month) shall not be permitted to appear in unit test and term examination conducted during the year. No dues certificate should be obtained from all departments before claiming the report card and Transfer Certificate.