Vishwa Bharti Public School seeks to inculcate in its students –
- A desire to achieve excellence in all areas of endeavour.
- Respect for all forms of authority and for fellow students.
- Concern for the needs of others, and consideration for the less fortunate.
- Awareness of the environment and of their responsibility to conserve it.
- Knowledge and appreciation of India’s cultural heritage with a special emphasis on the culture of the community in and around the school.
- Empathy, with the spirit to embrace global diversities. Readiness to face fearlessly all the problems and challenges which tomorrow’s world will bring them.